Western Digital (WD) is one of the popular manufacturers of external hard drives. It has been manufacturing hard drives for years & solid WD drive quality is very popular among its users. However cases of data loss are rising in Western Digital external hard drives day by day. This increases the need of an external hard drive recovery tool. Some common reasons that may put WD external HD data in danger are –
You can easily recover data from corrupted external hard drive under any of the above mentioned scenarios using WD External Hard Disk Data Recovery. This software is capable of scanning whole WD external hard drive in just a few minutes due to its efficient algorithm and recover data from WD external hard drive. It does not require any kind of technical knowledge. You can do the complex recovery process on your own just by following the on-screen instructions to recover data from WD external hard drive. This tool can effectively restore data from western digital hard disk of various file types.
Mac OS X users facing the data loss situation from Western Digital external hard drives, read about data recovery from external hard drives on Mac in the provided link.
No matter how the files have been deleted or lost from the WD external hard drive, you can easily restore data from western digital hard disk. This is possible because when you delete a file or a file is lost from the drive, the operating system does not remove it forever, it just removes the file pointers pointing towards it. But the file is recoverable only until it is not overwritten by some other file. So, it is highly recommended that you should stop using the affected drive as soon as you encounter any type of data loss situation. WD External Hard Disk Data Recovery software can recover pictures, documents, videos, animated files etc. Check Here to know about external hard disk image recovery.
1. Download & install WD External Hard Disk Data Recovery software & run it to recover data from WD external hard drive.
2. From the main screen of the software select “Recover Partitions/Drives” option to restore data from western digital hard disk.
3. Select “Partition Recovery” or “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option, according to your data loss scenario.
4. Choose the external hard drive & click “Next”.
5. Preview & save the recovered files. (Save option is available only in the full version of the software).